Salt Soap .. and why it's so good for your skin
Salt soap, also known as spa bars, are different to our other soaps.
They contain a generous amount of Himalayan pink salt and a much higher level of oils and butters.
Salt soaps are formulated differently to other soaps and have a high 'superfat' content which means, after all the soap making processes are done, there is a higher amount of moisturisers left in your bar.
Reasons to try a Salt Soap
1. They are exfoliating without being harsh to skin. We use very fine salt so these bars aren't scratchy but have a gentle exfoliating action.
2. They are super moisturising.
3. They draw out impurities and can be great for blemish prone skin.
4. They are anti-inflammatory so are perfect for conditions like eczema, psoriasis or dry skin.
5. They provide minerals such as magnesium, potassium, iodine, zinc and calcium to soothe irritated skin.
6. They have a fantastic bubbly rich lather that feels like skin lotion